October 29, 2012

My First Visit to the White House in Washington DC


I had the great privilege this week to visit the beautiful White House in Washington DC.  The city is absolutely breathtaking.  It's clean with beautiful landscapes, eye-opening architecture, wide-array of restaurants and hole in the walls that have lasted for decades.  During the short stay, I got the opportunity to visit the U.S. Capitol Building, Georgetown, and the Washington Monument.

I'm still in shock how I was in Washington DC 24 hours ago and now all airports are closed and Hurricane Sandy is sweeping through the east coast. 

My prayers go out to my family in DC and everyone that's currently being affected by the hurricane.  If you want to see how the storm is moving live, you can use Google's Crisis Map












No comments:

Post a Comment